- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. packed coconut sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. collagen powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 c. canned organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans optional
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 1-2 baking sheets with parchment.
In one large bowl whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, collagen powder and salt and set aside.
In another large bowl whisk butter and sugar. Add egg, pumpkin, and maple syrup. Gradually add flour mixture and beat until fully combined. Stir in oats and pecans or chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
Scoop 1/4-cup balls of dough and arrange 2″ apart on baking sheets. Bake until cookies are lightly browned, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool completely. ENJOY!