The Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe
Looking for a healthy and quick snack? This is out our favorite Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe adapted from Annie's Noms Blog.
- 3 cups rolled oats, not quick cook
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vegetable/sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pureé, not pie filling
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup add ins (optional): pumpkin seeds, cranberries, pecans, almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking tray with a silicone mat/grease proof paper.
- Place oats, sugar, spices and vanilla extract into a large bowl and stir until the oats are coated in the spices.
- Add in oil, maple syrup and pumpkin purée and mix until well combined and the purée and oil has coated everything.
- Tip onto your prepared baking tray and spread out evenly. Don't worry too much about flattening into one layer as you want some clumps of oats, but just loosely spread it out to fill the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes, taking out every 15 minutes to stir and make sure the oats toast evenly.
- Once the mixture has darkened and is crisp to the touch, leave to cool completely before storing in an airtight container, at room temperature.
- Serve with milk, yogurt or just snack on it by the handful!
- Pumpkin Spice Granola will keep for one week.