5K • 10K • Half Marathon
Saturday February 1, 2020
A Bitter Freeze and a Fast Course
The 5K, 10K & Half Marathon courses boast beautiful views along White Rock Lake and an after party you don’t want to miss. You can look forward to warm drinks, good food, and even better music and beer.
The SwagLong Sleeve Tech Shirt, Custom Finisher's Medal
Too Cold To Hold Pricing
Pricing & Registration Coming Soon…
- Free Ice Cold Beer & Truly Spiked Sparkling Water (must be 21 or older)
- Free Hoist Rapid Hydration Sports Drink
- Food Trucks Including The Waffle O’Licious Food Truck
- Hot & Savory Chicken or Beef Broth From Lake House Bar and Grill
- Sweet Tea, Lemonade & Goodie Bags from Raising Cane’s
Download Course Maps
6:30 AM – Packet Pickup Opens & Race Day Registration Opens
8:00 AM – Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
8:30 AM – 5K & 10K Start
8:45 AM – Race Party Begins!
10:00 AM – Awards Ceremony
12:00 PM – Course Closes
Pace groups will be provided for the half marathon, sponsored by Half Fanatics
(Pace Groups: 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00, 3:15, 3:30)
- 1st-3rd Overall Male & Female
- 1st Overall Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70–74, 75–79, & 80+
Chip timing is required to be eligible for awards.
Packet Pickup Info TBD
Too Cold To Hold Beneficiary
Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support provides safety, shelter and support for women who have experienced domestic violence, and to raise awareness regarding its cause, prevalence and impact. If we truly want to end domestic violence, we need to see these women for who they are; our mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, colleagues, and more. Domestic violence can affect any women, regardless of age, ethnicity or social economical class. We will not stop until women and children are safe in their own homes.
Genesis Women’s Shelter was founded with a goal to not just help women, but to completely eradicate domestic violence. We have formulated our services to address the issue holistically and give each woman the same message: there is help and there is hope.