5K • 10K • Fun Run
Saturday January 11, 2020
More Pancakes Please!
Start the new year off right by running this year’s Hotcake Hustle, the first event in the Run Project Series. Enjoy pancakes, great music, a beer garden (for those 21 or older), and free goodies from sponsors. We have race distances for everyone! Participants can choose between 5K or 10K while kids will have a ball in the fun run.
The SwagLong Sleeve Race Shirt, Collectible Hotcake Hustle Coffee Mug, Custom 3.5" Finisher's Medal
Hotcake Hustle Pricing
Pricing & Registration Coming Soon…
- Fun For The Whole Family With Distances For Everyone
- Sweet Swag including Long Sleeve Race Shirt, Collectible Finisher’s Mug, & Custom 3.5″ Finisher’s Medal
- Free Denny’s Pancakes & Pancake Eating Contest!
- Free Beer & Truly Spiked Sparkling Water (must be over 21)
- Free Coffee & Hot Chocolate
- Free Hoist Rapid Hydration Sports Drink
- Cozy Indoor Postparty w/ kick’n DJ Dame
- Onsite Bag Check
- Free Parking
- Warm Up With OrangeTheory Fitness
- USATF Certified Courses
Download Course Maps
6:30 AM – Packet Pickup Opens & Race Day Registration Opens
8:00 AM – Fun Run Starts
8:30 AM – 5K & 10K Start
9:00 AM – Race Party Begins!
10:00 AM – Awards Ceremony
- 1st-3rd Overall Male & Female
- 1st Overall Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70–74, 75–79, & 80+
Chip timing is required to be eligible for awards.
Packet Pickup TBD
Hotcake Hustle Beneficiary
Metrocrest Services serves the Carrollton, Addison, Farmers Branch, Coppell and the city of Dallas by providing programs for individuals, families and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and foster independence.
Basic services include rent and utility bill aid, financial and budgeting assistance and food. We also provide employment counseling along with gas cards or bus vouchers for job-seekers and transportation, minor home repairs, and home-delivered meals benefit seniors. Seasonal distributions including school shoes and supplies for students, Sack Summer Hunger food for youngsters, and November and December holiday programs.