- 4-5 ounces Blanco Tequila
- 2oz lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1.5 oz orange juice fresh squeezed
- 3-4 jalapeno slices, seedless
- 2 tsp agave syrup or sugar-free simple syrup (to taste)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Tajin Seasoning or salt
- Lime and jalapeno slices for garnish (optional)
In a cocktail shaker add lime juice and jalapeno. Break up the jalapeno by muddling with wooden spoon.
Salt or tajin rim of glasses. Add ice to 2 glasses.
Add Tequila, orange juice, agave syrup or sugar-free simple syrup (to taste), and 1 egg white to shaker. Shake like crazy until egg white gets frothy or arm gives up.
Pour over ice and enjoy! Garnish as preferred.
Yields: 2 servings Cal: 184 Fat: 3g Carb: 38g Protein: 2g