From: Caitlin Bergren from Dallas Running Company
Whether you start shopping during summer or you leave it till December 23rd, stocking stuffers are easily forgotten. Since smaller gift ideas can often be more difficult to come up with than the big ones, we have come up with this list of small gifts for your favorite runner that they are sure to love—and they’re all found at Fort Worth Running Co. & Dallas Running Co.!
- Electrolyte tabs – Nuun Sport hydration drink tablets – now with cleaner ingredients, optimized electrolyte profile, improved taste, reduced dissolve time and one gram of sugar – making rehydrating that much tastier!
- Visibility lights – This versatile, magnetically attachable, reflective flashing LED light clips on to just about anything, making it an optimal addition to enhancing your visibility in low-light conditions – making your run just a little bit safer!
- A running store t-shirt – Show off your love for Lonestar Footwear with this super soft cotton blend t-shirt. The front features a Texas flag bullhead and the back has a small store logo printed on the neck.
- Fun printed socks – Take a run on the fun side in these lightweight socks with awesome holiday graphics from Brooks!
- Massage ball – The TriggerPoint MB5 Massage Ball is a compact foam massage ball that can provide massage-like relief to hard-to-reach muscles like the glutes, hips, and shoulders. Massaging tight muscles helps to encourage circulation and speed up recovery from injury. If you need to reach some parts of the body that you can’t quite get to with a traditional foam roller, give the MB5 a try!