BY: Caitlin Bergren from Dallas Running Company
Doing some early shopping this year? Here are some helpful tips for your shopping list from our friends at Dallas Running Company.
1. Brooks Canopy Jacket – Made from lightweight, breathable fabric, this jacket blocks wind, resists rain, and packs down small for easy storage. Available in black, pink, purple and orange and sizes XS to 2XL
2. Oiselle Pocket Jogger 3/4 Tights – All good things in one garment: the popular Pocket Jogger storage system (3 at the waistband, one on each leg), Nyelle™ fabric that endures beautifully, and the 3/4 length inseam which is versatile and wearable all year long. Available in black, burgundy and blue and sizes 2-10 in store, but we can order up to a 26 as well.
- Heat Grid Half Zip New Balance – This men’s running top features NB Heat grid fleece to help keep you warm while wicking away moisture, and a soft poly-knit construction with just a bit of stretch for comfort. A woven chest pocket provides storage for your longer runs. Available in navy, black, blue and a host of other colors and sizes small to 2XL.
2. Rhone 9 inch MAKO short – The only active short you’ll ever need, this short is soft, flexible, and allows you to stay light on your feet. Available in black in store & a host of other colors we could order and sizes small to 2XL.
1. Theragun Elite – Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily. Available in black and white.
2. On Merino beanie – The lightweight, temperature-regulating Beanie for gentle protection and casual comfort. Premium merino wool elevates this wardrobe staple. Available in navy, gray, green and white.