1 large egg
1 slice sourdough bread or multigrain bread (my favorite is Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Bread)
1/2 half avocado, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon microgreens *optional
½ teaspoon sunflower seeds or pine nuts
Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, lemon wedge
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Then carefully add the egg.
- Boil for 7 minutes. Remove egg with a slotted spoon place in a bowl of ice and water.
- Place bread in the toaster or in oven and toast to desired doneness.
- Cut avocado into chunks and place on top of bread
- After egg has cooled, peel the cooked egg and slice in half. Place on top of cut avocado.
- Top halved egg with microgreens, sunflower seeds, salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze small lemon wedge over.
Cal: 322 Fat:21 Carb: 25 Protein: 13