- 6 eggs large
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 c Trader Joe’s Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Toppings: butter, pecans, maple syrup (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until combined.
- Combine the Protein Pancake Mix, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips into the mix.
- Heat your skillet over medium heat. Spray a nonstick cooking spray. Scoop 1/4 cup of mix onto the skillet for each pancake. Flip when edges begin to bubble.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Serve warm with butter, nuts (I use pecans), and maple syrup if desired. ENJOY!!