- 1 medium avocado, cut. then remove pit and skin
- 4 oz lump crab meat (fresh or canned)
- 2 tbsp red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and fresh black pepper
- 2-4 leaves butter lettuce
- In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, cilantro, tomato, olive oil, 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper, to taste. Then add crab meat and toss.
- Season avocado with remaining 1/8 tsp salt and fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
- Place with lettuce
*also fun to substitute tuna or chicken to make a great stuffed avocado salad.