Do you love running? Do you love Run Project? Do you share your Run Project running experiences with any and everyone that you can? If the answers are yes, then you should apply to be a Run Project Ambassador and make it your official duty to spread the Run Project love to the DFW community.
As a Run Project Ambassador you are tasked with the following mission:
I, as a Run Project Ambassador, pledge to introduce and engage those who have not yet participated in a Run Project event. To encourage those who have run Run Project races to sign up for another race. To help friends, acquaintances and strangers understand, prepare and finish Run Project Races. And to lead by my own example, by participating in Run Project events, and assisting the Run Project team in making the events the most memorable DFW has to offer.
If this sounds like a pretty sweet offer, then you are in the right place, and we want you to join our team. We offer some pretty cool perks, and you are probably already fulfilling most of the requirements. Let’s get down to business!
PERKS & REQUIREMENTS
- Run for FREE! Entry into 6-9 Run Project Races
- ALL the Swag, oftentimes hot off the press!
- Increase your Social Media influence
- Receive unique Run Project race discount code to share with friends, families, and strangers!
- Attend a minimum of 6 out of 9 Run Project events
- Coordinate attendance in advance with Run Project Lead
- Run Project Ambassadors are the face of our organization in the community year-round.
- Attend a minimum of ONE Cheer Tent (not sponsored by Run Project) in the calendar year wearing Ambassador or Run Project apparel.
- Sign up 3 weeks prior to each Run Project Race and start promoting on social media platforms.
- 50% of attendance is expected within the first 6 months of the year.
- Talk us up! Spread the word about Run Project in a positive way, on Social Media, at Run Project events, and in the community.
- Wear your Run Project gear when doing social/solo runs and other races not sponsored by Run Project.
- Provide credible, trustworthy, and positive posts on social media.
- Post or share Run Project material at least ONCE per race on your Social Media platforms.
- Do not “over post”, but help promote upcoming races with enthusiasm.
- Follow up finisher posts and “like” Run Project albums and finisher stories.
- Share discount codes with your friends, family, running groups and even strangers. The more the merrier!.
- Commit to prompt, clear and consistent communication with Ambassador Team members and Run Project staff via text, email, calls and face to face.
- Attend and participate in two meetings a year. Meetings will be scheduled in advance.
- Race Day Run Project Tent :
- Arrive EARLY and stay with the tent 30 min before and 30 min after the race
- Help with set up or breakdown (breakdown = after the final runner crosses the finish line)
- Visit with runners and obtain event feedback. Share feedback with Ambassador Lead.
- Assist the Run Project Crew when possible.
- A minimum of ONE Ambassador is required to be at the tent during the entire race.
Ambassador Lead: Bree Redwine 214-538-6548 / firstname.lastname@example.org