Packet Pickup Opens
Too Cold to Hold
Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 8:00 AM
Norbuck Park, Dallas, TX
Amazing Swag + Really Great Courses
Join us for the 2017 Too Cold to Hold run. Our Half Marathon course features scenic views along the west side of White Rock Lake past the Dallas Arboretum. All runners will get a race t-shirt and all finishers will receive a medal. All races will be timed with the Chronotrak timing system. Bring your friends out to enjoy the new, widened trails around White Rock Lake and one heck of a post-race party!
- Super-Cool Sublimated Long Sleeve Technical Tshirt. Even Better than Last Year!
- Really Big Finisher Medals for Everyone!
- Buff - a versatile scarf perfect for winter running (take a look)
(more info to follow)
Check it Out!
2017 registration will open soon.
- Entry to Run Project's 13 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
V.I.P. Entry Gets:
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Tuesday, January 26 through Thursday, January 28 from 10am to 7pm
*Run On! Dallas-Mockingbird, 5400 E Mockingbird Ln. #114
*Run On! Richardson, 1465 West Campbell Road
*Run On! Coppell, 680 N. Denton Tap Rd #100
*Run On! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21
Saturday, January 30 from 10 am - 2 pm
*Norbuck Park at White Rock Lake, 200N Buckner, Dallas, TX 75218
Race day packet pickup available
Dallas Running Club is providing pace teams for the Half Marathon at the following intervals. They will have flags with the times listed so runners can arrange themselves at the start line. Pace Groups: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30.
Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
5K & 10K Start
Race Party Begins!