Packet Pickup Opens
Amazing Swag + Really Great Courses
Join us for the 2018 Too Cold to Hold run. Our Half Marathon course features scenic views along the west side of White Rock Lake past the Dallas Arboretum. All runners will get a race t-shirt and all finishers will receive a medal. All races will be timed with the Chronotrak timing system. Bring your friends out to enjoy the new, widened trails around White Rock Lake and one heck of a post-race party!
- Long Sleeve Black Technical Tshirt.
- Finisher Medals for Everyone!
- Custom Beanie
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Tuesday-Thursday, January 24-26, 2017 from 10AM-7PM at
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Coppell - 680 North Denton Tap Road, Coppell, TX 75019
- OrangeTheory Fitness Colleyville - 4709 Colleyville Blvd #500, Colleyville, TX 76034
- OrangeTheory Fitness North Plano - 8245 Preston Rd. #200, Plano, TX. 75024
Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 11AM-2PM at
- Race Site - Norbuck Park, 200 N Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75218
Dallas Running Club is providing pace teams for the Half Marathon at the following intervals. They will have flags with the times listed so runners can arrange themselves at the start line. Pace Groups: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30.
Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
5K & 10K Start
Race Party Begins!