Packet Pickup Opens
Beautiful Views of Dallas + Wide Paths
The 2nd annual Skyline Half Marathon 5K & 10K will take runners along the Trinity Skyline Trail, the newest trail in downtown Dallas, bringing visitors under the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and close to the Trinity River in the Dallas Floodway with views of downtown Dallas.
- Super-Cool Sublimated Short Sleeve Tech Shirt
- Skyline Knee-High Socks for all runners
- Skyline Headband, Temporary Tattoos & Other goodies
- Large, Connecting Medal for all finishers
Check it Out!
2017 Pricing available soon
Packet PickupTuesday, April 26th through Thursday, April 28th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Richardson - 1465 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
- RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
- OrangeTheory Fitness Preston/Frankford - 18101 Preston Rd #105, Dallas, TX 75252
Where to Stay & Play
The Skyline course runs on the new Trinity Skyline trails between downtown Dallas and the Trinity Groves neighborhood. You run underneath the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, run over the new beautiful Sylvan Ave Bridge and party on the Continental Bridge!
Dallas Running Club is providing pace teams for the half marathon at the following intervals. They will have flags with the times listed so runners can arrange themselves at the start line. Pace Groups: 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30.
Half Marathon & 10K Starts (4 hour time limit)