Packet Pickup Opens
Beautiful Views of Dallas + Wide Paths
The 5th annual Skyline Half Marathon, 5K & 10k will take runners along the Trinity Skyline Trail, the newest trail in downtown Dallas. Participants will run under the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge and close to the Trinity River, all while maintaining gorgeous views of the Dallas skyline.
2018 Race Swag
- Race Tech-t
- 4" Finisher medal w ribbon
- Skyline socks for 1st 1500 registrants
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Series Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
series Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Packet PickuP (2018)
Tuesday (4/24/18) - Thurs (4/26/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Race Site - Continental Bridge Gateway Plaza West, Dallas, TX 75212
Where to Stay & Play
The Skyline course runs on the new Trinity Skyline trails between downtown Dallas and the Trinity Groves neighborhood. You run underneath the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, run over the new beautiful Sylvan Ave Bridge and party on the Continental Bridge!
Marathon Maniacs! will provide pace groups for the half marathon.
Half Marathon & 10K Starts (4 hour time limit)