Packet Pickup Opens
Spring + Trail Running
Join us on April 8, 2017 and experience the beauty of Spring in North Texas. Get away from the streets and onto the trail in our & 5 & 10 mile trail runs. The new courses will begin at our new venue, Panther Pavillion, and will run on the Trinity Trails along the beautiful Trinity River.
- Soft Cotton Blend One Ale of a Trail T-Shirt
- Collapsible Water Bottle to use at the race and keep
- Unique One Ale o fa Trail finisher medals for all!
- Food Trucks, Beer and Entertainment
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Packet PickupTuesday, April 4 through Thursday, April 6 from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
* OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line #156, Addsion, TX. 75254
* OrangeTheory Fitness Colleyville - 4709 Colleyville Blvd #500, Colleyville, TX 76034
* OrangeTheory Fitness Fort Worth - 2600 W 7th St #131, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Where to Stay & Play
New course description will be available soon.
5mile & 10mile Start