Packet Pickup Opens
Spring + Trail Running
Join us on April 23, 2016 and experience the beauty of Spring in North Texas as you run through the beautiful Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. Get away from the streets and onto the trail in our & 5 & 10 mile trail runs. We will have amazing post-race food too. We invite you to join us for snacks and beer for after the race.
- Soft Cotton Blend One Ale of a Trail T-Shirt
- Collapsible Water Bottle to use at the race and keep
- Unique One Ale o fa Trail finisher medals for all!
- Temporary Tattoos, Plenty of Food, Beer, and Entertainment
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 13 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
The mandate of the LLELA consortium is to develop the area for the preservation and restoration of native habitat and biodiversity, to provide environmental education, and support environmental research. To learn more, visit the LLELA Website.
The historical 2015 rainfall has changed the trails and enriched the plant-life of LLELA. Join us for a beautiful 5-mile loop or a 10-mile double loop trail run.
5mile & 10mile Start