Packet Pickup Opens
Spring + Trail Running
Join us on April 22, 2017 and experience the beauty of Spring in North Texas. Get away from the streets and onto the trail in our & 5 & 10 mile trail runs. The new courses will begin at our new venue, Panther Pavillion, and will run on the Trinity Trails along the beautiful Trinity River.
- Soft Cotton Blend One Ale of a Trail T-Shirt
- Collapsible Water Bottle to use at the race and keep
- Unique One Ale o fa Trail finisher medals for all!
- Temporary Tattoos, Plenty of Food, Beer, and Entertainment
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 13 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
The mandate of the LLELA consortium is to develop the area for the preservation and restoration of native habitat and biodiversity, to provide environmental education, and support environmental research. To learn more, visit the LLELA Website.
Packet PickupTuesday, April 19 through Thursday, April 21 from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
* RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
* RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
* RunOn! Flower Mound - 2701 Cross Timbers Rd., Suite 260 Flower Mound, TX 75028
* OrangeTheory Fitness Lewisville - 6201 N Josey Ln #200, Lewisville, TX 75056
* OrangeTheory Fitness Montgomery Plaza - 2600 W 7th St #131, Ft. Worth, TX 76107
Where to Stay & Play
New course description will be available soon.