Packet Pickup Opens
Presented by Run Project and in conjunction with Fort Worth’s Oktoberfest, this race offers a 20 mile urban bike ride, a 5K & fun run on and around the Trinity River. Bike participants will enjoy a leisure ride, following the rules of the road. Major intersections will be supported by Fort Worth PD. Helmets are required for the bike ride. Join the Oktoberfest spirit and dare to run or ride in your lederhosen and dirndls.
Oktoberfest Race Shirt
- Free Entry into Fort Worth’s Oktoberfest
- Free Race Parking
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Series Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
series Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Oktoberfest Fort Worth
Willkommen, y'all! Oktoberfest, zie fest with zie best,
is back in Fort Worth!
Join us Thursday, September 22nd through Saturday, September 24th at Panther Island Pavilion for an authentic German celebration with just the right amount of Texas thrown in to make it our own. You’ll find authentic German food, music, dancing, games, biergartens, dachshund races, as well as Spaten and other Fall and Oktoberfest craft biers from around the country.
Tuesday (9/25/18) - Thurs (9/27/18) from 9AM-7PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Orange Theory Fitness – Uptown- 4447 N. Central Expy #100, Dallas, TX. 75205
- Race Site - Panther Island Pavilion, Fort Worth, TX
Courses are beautiful! The Run route will take you along the scenic Trinity River and the bike route will take you through the downtown area to the historic Stockyards and finish heading straight up Main St. toward the Historic Courthouse and finish back along the river for a Historic and scenic ride.
Bike Ride - Helmets Required