Packet Pickup Opens
The Fort Worth Oktoberfest Run Und Ride is happening Saturday, September 23, 2017 in Fort Worth’s Panther Island Pavilion in conjunction with Fort Worth’s Oktoberfest. Presented by Run Project this race offers a scenic 15 or 25 mile bike ride, or a 5K, 10K, or fun run on and around the Trinity River.
The bike ride is a bike rally, not a race. Riders will enjoy a leisure ride, following rules of the road. Major intersections will be support by Fort Worth PD. Sag and rider support will be provided by Bicycles Inc. Helmets are required for the bike ride.
The event will provide additional Oktoberfest “oomp-pah-pah” and supports Trinity River Vision Authority. Join the Oktoberfest spirit and dare to run or ride in your lederhosen and dirndls.
- 2017 Swag Coming Soon
Check it Out!
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
OKTOBERFEST Fort Worth
Willkommen, y'all! Oktoberfest, zie fest with zie best,
is back in Fort Worth!
Join us Thursday, September 22nd through Saturday, September 24th at Panther Island Pavilion for an authentic German celebration with just the right amount of Texas thrown in to make it our own. You’ll find authentic German food, music, dancing, games, biergartens, dachshund races, as well as Spaten and other Fall and Oktoberfest craft biers from around the country.
Packet PickupTuesday, September 19th through Thursday, September 21st from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- OrangeTheory Fitness Addison - 5290 Belt Line #156, Addsion, TX. 75254
- OrangeTheory Fitness Fort Worth - 2600 W 7th St #131, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- OrangeTheory Fitness Frisco - 5701 Bryant Irvin Rd. #106, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Courses are beautiful! The Run route will take you along the scenic Trinity River and the bike route will take you through the downtown area to the historic Stockyards and finish heading straight up Main St. toward the Historic Courthouse and finish back along the river for a Historic and scenic ride.
Bike Ride - Helmets Required