Packet Pickup Opens
St. Paddy's Dash Down Greenville 5K Turns 22!
You'll want to be there at the 22nd annual St. Paddy's Day Dash Down Greenville, joining the sea of green to start your St. Patrick's Day celebration with a walk/run down Greenville before the parade. 'Till be a fine morning to celebrate, even for those who were only Irish for the day. We'll have beer, food, a live band, cash prizes, and more fun than ever before. Besides having fun, you'll be helping us make a significant contribution to the North Texas Food Bank, the beneficiary of the event.
- Super-Soft Cotton Blend St. Paddy's T-Shirt
- St. Paddy's Day Beads & Beer Bottle Opener
- Temporary Tattoos and other great goodies
- Free Beer & Prime parking for the St. Paddys Parade after.
Check it Out!
- CASH AWARDS
- 1st Place Overall Male & Female- $250 + DDG Pullover
- 2nd Place Overall Male & Female- $200 + DDG Pullover
- 3rd Place Overall Male $ Female- $125 + DDG Pullover
- Overall Masters Male $ Female- $125 + DDG Pullover
- 1st-3rd Overall Male & Female
- 1st Overall Masters Male & Female
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- To be eligible for an award, you must wear a timing tag
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
North Texas Food Bank at a Glance The North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) is a top-ranked nonprofit hunger-relief organization. Each day, NTFB provides access to more than 170,000 meals for hungry children, seniors and families through a network of more than 1,000 programs and 200 Partner Agencies. In fiscal year 2015, NTFB provided access to 63.4 million meals*, but much work remains to be done. To meet the current need for food assistance, NTFB has announced a ten-year plan to provide access to 92 million nutritious meals annually by 2025 through a three-pillar strategy of community engagement, network expansion and client visibility. For more information, visit www.ntfb.org.
The North Texas Food Bank has received in excess of $275,000 since being the beneficiary for Dash Down Greenville. With $1 providing 3 meals, race participants are sure to feel happy about contributing to such a worthy cause. Here’s the 2015 “big check” presented to NTFB president and CEO, Jan Pruitt, by Bob and Rebecca Wallace.
All pre-registered runners MUST pick up their packets BEFORE race day at the packet pick up locations below. It is OK for someone else to pick up your packet at Run On!
PACKET PICK UP STARTS: Thursday, March 10th through Thursday, March 17th Times: 10am – 7pm M-F, 10am – 6pm on Saturday, 12am – 5pm on Sunday. AT THESE LOCATIONS.
* RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
* RunOn! Richardson - 1465 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080
* RunOn! Coppell - 680 North Denton Tap Road, Coppell, TX 75019
* RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
PACKET PICK UP STARTS: Thursday, March 10th through Thursday, March 17th Times: 10am – 7pm M-F, 8am – 2pm on Saturday, 8am – 2pm on Sunday. AT THIS LOCATION:
* OrangeTheory Fitness Fort Worth - Montgomery Plaza, 2600 W 7th St #131, Fort Worth, TX 76107
**NOTE** If you chose McKinney or Murphy as the packet pick up location, those locations are no longer available. Your packet will be at the RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
5K Awards Ceremony
The course goes down the St. Patrick's Day parade route, tree-lined Southwestern Blvd, Skillman and University Blvd. It's a great way to see the parade-goers setup and the floats as they get into place.