Packet Pickup & Registration Opens
The Dash Down Greenville 5K turns 25!
Dallas knows how to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day right! Dress up in your luckiest gear and join the sea of green for the best 5K and post-race party this side of the rainbow. ‘Twill be a fine morning to celebrate with beer, food, a live band, cash prizes and more fun than ever before.
Your race photos from Your Sporting Image are now available. LOOK HERE.
Check it Out!
- CASH AWARDS
- 1st Place Overall Male & Female- $250 + DDG ¼ Zip Shirt
- 2nd Place Overall Male & Female- $200 + DDG ¼ Zip Shirt
- 3rd Place Overall Male & Female- $125 + DDG ¼ Zip Shirt
- Overall Masters Male & Female- $125 + DDG ¼ Zip Shirt
- Top 3 Male & Female finishers in the following age groups: 9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- To be eligible for an award, you must wear a timing tag
- Chip timing is required to be eligible for awards.
- Entry to Run Project's 10 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Seriesl Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
SERIES Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Since 1994 Dash Down Greenville has provided more than 1.2 million meals to North Texans through donations to the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB). We support the NTFB because every dollar donated provides 3 meals for hungry people living in North Texas. One out of six people in NTFB’s 13-county service area are food insecure, including almost 295,000 children. Ninety-five percent of households served have an annual household income of $30,000 or less. NTFB distributed 23 million pounds of fresh produce to those in need last year, in addition to 7 million pounds of meats and other high protein foods. Each day, NTFB provides access to 190,000 nutritious meals for hungry kids, families and seniors. When you run you make a difference! Thank you from the Run Project team. We can’t wait to give more this year! Click here for more information.
Tuesday (3/13/18) - Thurs (3/15/18) from 9 AM-7 PM
- Orange Theory Fitness -Uptown - 4447 N. Central Expy, #100 Dallas 75205
- Orange Theory Fitness -Addison- 5290 Belt Line #156, Addison, TX. 75254
- Orange Theory Fitness –West Frisco-3555 Legacy Dr., Frisco, TX. 75034
- Orange Theory Fitness -Fort Worth-2600 W. 7th St. #131, Fort Worth, TX. 76107
- Race Site - Central Market, Lovers & Greenville, Dallas, TX
5K Awards Ceremony
The course goes down the St. Patrick's Day parade route, tree-lined Southwestern Blvd, Skillman and University Blvd. It's a great way to see the parade-goers setup and the floats as they get into place.