Packet Pickup Opens
Hottest, Hilliest Half Marathon in Texas
Think you're tough enough for a real challenge? Try our new half marathon in Waco in August. Yes, it will probably be hot.
Not quite ready for a half? We've got a 5K and 10K too. So plan on a summer trip to the Brazos and join us for a great summer run.
- Sublimated Tech Tank Top for all runners! That means it's breathable and super-cool.
- Collectible Medal for all Finishers! This medal connects to our 3 other half event medals.
- Temporary Tattoos, a Collectible Bib and lots of other goodies at the post-race party
- One Badass Race to prove your ultimate Badassness
Check it Out!Runner Video by Jae Jun Lee
- Entry to Run Project's 12 races over 12 months. The distances you will be entered in are based on the package you purchase. For example, if you choose the the 10K Annual Pass, you would receive entry to the 10K distance at events where a 10K is offered. If a 10K is not offered, then you will be entered into the next distance down (shorter). ...Read More...
Annual Pass Gets:
What is Race Insurance?Interested in Peace of Mind Race Insurance? Click here for details.
- Supported, Safe Course
- Comfortable race Shirt
- Collectable Bib number
- Race Time recorded and published
Packet PickupTuesday, August 2nd through Thursday, August 4th from 10am to 7pm at the following locations:
- RunOn! Mockingbird - 5400 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206
- RunOn! Frisco - 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco TX 75034
- OrangeTheory Fitness – Waco
Where to Stay & Play
Yes it's hilly. Yes it's hot as hell. But it's the most beautiful course we have ever seen! Plus, we ensure that there is plenty of water, gatorade, sprinklers and wet towels along the way. Water stations are generously placed every mile along the course.
Information coming soon
Half Marathon Starts (4 hour time limit)
5K & 10K Start
Race Party Begins!
5K & 10K Awards
Half Marathon Awards